It’s February, also known as Love Month. Not news to you.
I know, I know, Valentine’s Day is now Hallmark Day, and giving flowers is a great thing.
But what if it was more? What if we used it as a way not only to show that we love, but also to show HOW MUCH we love the people in our lives, for real?
I’m inviting you to LOVE BIG, here. Bigger — and also easier…
HERE ARE 2 WAYS TO LOVE BIG…
1. Buy a gift certificate for your Love. Get him or her a photo session to have your family Documentographed. My suggestion is to get a Day in the Life shoot, where I come and document your regular life for 5 hours.
Included in this shoot :
- an online gallery + slideshow (= show the in-laws how MUCH you love. Check!)
- all the files (= use pics for Christmas cards next year. Check!)
- a beautiful Heirloom Album (= show the kids how much they are and were loved as time goes on as they continuously look through this book. And they do! Check! Check!)
CLICK HERE OR EMAIL ME TO ORDER.
I’ll hook you up with a beautiful gift to give on the Big Love day.
2. Ok, you don’t want to spend money. Give love anyway!!! Nominate a family for a FREE PHOTOSHOOT. I am still taking nominations for families that you think would LOVE a photo shoot and can’t afford it. All you have to do is email me, and include their contact info, as well as the reason you are nominating them.
I will be announcing the winner on…you guessed it…Valentine’s Day!
Go ahead, give your love. Share your love. February can be gorgeous. Let’s make it so.