Introducing, by far my most exciting photography offering, The Archivist Program. Four shoots over one year — and you don’t have to do a thing except be yourselves!
Memories don’t happen once a year. This package is designed as the best way to document your real life over the course of a year. The repeated sessions capture your family’s growth, so you can have it all beautifully archived.
Example sessions might include :
• Saturday morning breakfast
• The routine with your newborn
• A day at the cottage
• Seder dinner
• Ballet class
• Teeth brushing, tuck ins and stories at bedtime • Rise and shine, getting ready for school
• Snow angels and snow men
• Swim lessons
• Fall afternoons walking the dog
• Homework time
• Any day… like, Wednesday!
Wanna see examples?
I make this easy for you. Four photo shoots, files for printing, galleries for sharing, a completed album at the end of the year, a framed print that is changed 4 times a year and two framed prints for gifts.
I take care of everything — you just be you and live your life.
• Includes me, embedded with your family for 2.5 hours, 4 times in a year
• Travel to your home or preferred location
• All uploading, editing, processing
• Online proofing gallery to share + order prints from for each session
• Online slideshow of Documentographer “Best Of” Selects at the end of the year.
• High resolution files from each shoot for printing
• 10×10” archival album with 125 images from the “Best of” collection of the year*
• 2 – 8×10” framed photos
• 1 – 11×14” framed photo — with delivery of a quarterly updated print from each shoot
*Why is the album always included in this package? Four shoots can add up to a wonderful collection of images over the year. I include the album to ensure you have your collection in a beautiful physical form.